5.22.2007

I had a dream/nightmare last night that I was voted into the finale of American Idol. It was an incredibly stressful and horrifying experience to know that I had somehow tricked America into thinking that I could sing and now I was to go head-to-head with my competition: Katharine McPhee. As silly as it seems in retrospect, I was terribly relieved when I woke up and realized it was only a dream. Ha!

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary. We celebrated prematurely (a week and a half ago) in New Orleans because of the fact that it falls on Tuesday this year. Over dinner we both decided it's been the easiest year to date (despite many money-pit like happenings at our house:) My wish is that it will always be this way (easy...not the money-pit thing).

Lastly, I am reading this FABulous book (The Memory Keeper's Daughter):

1 comment:

ZoeyBella said...

Never heard you sing, but based on the fact that you would have tricked America into voting for you, I think you should win.

But I don't watch shows like that, so what do I know.

Happy 3rd Anniversary :)