5.15.2007

I was tagged by the famed GMac to list seven random facts about myself.

1. I like the smell of bug spray. It smells like childhood and summer nights.
2. I'm going to see Ben Harper in South Carolina next month. It will be my sixth show. It will never. ever. get old. Love him.
3. The Office makes me so incredibly happy. It's really rediculous that a television show (and even the music for the show) can make a person so excited.
4. I bought a retractable collar for the cats today. Bad idea. Felix is now somewhere far away running from the end of the leash that he thinks is chasing him. No worries. He'll be back.
5. I got this month's cell phone bill. Minutes used (including nights and weekends): 19.
6. This was my favorite required read in high school:

7. Best Song Ever: Take on Me (a-ha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bug spray?? seriously??
:) :) :)

Scott said...

Take on Me eh? Interesting, nothing wrong with it, just interesting.

Fun post. Hope that you are well.

Scott