9.09.2007

I’ve been away for a long while, I know. That’s the way it goes sometimes. Life is brilliant and exciting and ever changing in my world right now. Work is good. I stay until 3 and 4am sometimes (rarely…but sometimes) because I know they need the help. I typically go to bed at say 10pm so you know I’ve gotta love them to be staying that late. Emergency is where I belong. It’s exciting and busy and fulfilling. I can’t imagine being anywhere else.
Jonathan has taken a new job as the senior high youth minister at our church. This was a HUGE decision for us. It means a major life style change in many ways. There are the positive things like less travel time and working in his field of study. There are also negative things like…err…poverty:) There are other things going on too. Things I’ll be sure to come back to at a later date. Just wanted to check in. Catch up.

3 comments:

ronduh said...

Yay!! You finally updated!! (Not that I didn't already know most of this...but all the same... :) )

Scott said...

Glad to see you back. Good for your husband to follow that path to what he really wants and needs to be doing.

Cheers

Scott

SusieQ said...

How great that you love what you do as a nurse. I'm glad there are nurses who thrive in the Emergency Department I was never comfortable there as a nurse. All the trauma cases kind of freaked me out.