2.22.2007

New Thing #1


And it's about time. My old phone was a dinosaur. As I've mentioned before, I'm a really bad cell phone owner. So when my contract expired I told my old cell phone company I wanted to decrease my minutes. They politely let me know that they no longer even carry a plan that has as few minutes as I had much less a plan with less. I mean, I'm absolutely shocked that there isn't more demand for a <250 minute cell phone plan! Joking. SO, I went to a different cell phone company and got a new phone with a new plan. I decided I might as well buy a little (Product) Red while I was at it.
I really thought a cool looking thing like this would help me with my inability to keep up with a phone but I've got to be honest...I'm not sure where it is right now. Come to think of it, I haven't seen it in a few days. That makes me feel like this: @#!!*$#
I'm going to look for it immediately.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Glad that you picked up the Product Red phone. Very cool.

Maybe you should get one of those really cool hip clips so you can wear your phone at all times...hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. And I want a phone just like that! On Thursday I'm eligible for a discount on a phone with my provider for being with them for 2 years so I'm dying to get something cute! I've always always had the cheapo phone you get for free when you sign up for a plan!

Anonymous said...

Soooo I just bought this phone yesterday. And I like it a lot except it's angry about being charged! I think I finally figured it out. Did you have a problem with it at first?

Anonymous said...

you totally need to update your blog you slacker!
you can't be responsible for children yet if you can't even tend to your blog! :)