12.23.2006

Just a few random things:

1) I am a horrible cell phone owner. Honestly I shouldn't even have one. It's usually either dead, lost, left at home, or (most often) on silent. Plenty of times I have checked two week old voice mails. This makes me feel like a real Ahole. Occasionally I'll get on a kick when I decide to be responsible-cell-phone-owner. This typically results in the 'lost' category I mentioned earlier. It's a never ending cycle and that's semi-okay with me. I think deep down in my subconscious attempt to not become too cell phone dependent. It's just the unchecked voice mail that ultimately makes the whole thing problematic. I hate leaving people hanging.

2) Christmas is three days away and it's 65 degrees outside. What?! I wish it were this weather year round.

3) Guns 'N Roses reminds me of 7th grade in a big way (it's on some movie in the background:).

4) My second toenail on both feet has turned purple. This is the result of my long runs lately. To seasoned runners: is this normal?

5) I have had alot of free time lately. L O V E L Y. Lots of reading

and scrapping


and cleaning and working at Scrap Etc. This is the life.

6) JD and I are heading up to NYC a few days after Christmas. Happyhappy!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Scott said...

I hope that you had a fantastic Christmas.

No snow up here in Canada at all... such a weird year.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time to relax!!