11.18.2006

Holy productivity! Today was incredible as far as getting things done goes. No details needed. Basically just got a lot of cleaning and shopping done. And how 'bout them tigers! War Eagle! We had to redeem ourselves after that nasty game against Georgia last week. Blech.
Jonathan is in West Virginia. I'll join him on Wednesday to have Thanksgiving with his family. While I do miss him:), it's nice around here tonight. I've got Citizen Cope turned up; having an amber beer from the make-your-own six pack section at World Market (best idea ever by the way...whoever came up with this concept is pure genius); it's a really good, boring night. Know what I mean?
Long overdue update: After a l-o-n-g conversation we have decided to stay in Birmingham. It's what seems right. So that's that.
Last thing---The Shining is on tonight. Scariest. Movie. Ever. So knowing what you know about it, if the opportunity came up to hotel-sit in the off season with your significant other/family...would you do it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't watch the Shining while you're home alone, you crazy girl! Just the clips I've seen of that movie make me pee my pants! I'm such a wuss. Enjoy your alone time and then enjoy being reunited for Thanksgiving! :) Gobble gobble!

Scott said...

After seeing that movie there is zero chance I would be in for that.

Cool that you are staying in Birmingham... glad that you followed your hearts and went with what felt right.

Scott

Raina* said...

I've never seen The Shining.
Which is why I would totally baby-sit a hotel in it's off season.
However, everyone I know has seen The Shining so I'd probably be hard pressed to find someone to join me right?