5.27.2006

Soul Patrol!


Taylor Hicks ya'll. I am very happy for and proud of our new American Idol. Alabama proud.

So, for me, this long Memorial Day weekend will be filled with fun medical-surgical studying. Such is life. At least in the end I will be able to say that I can interpret an EKG.

Best story EVER: I was in Scrap Etc. today and Monique (the owner) says to me as I walk in, "Hey, make sure you talk to me before you leave." And so I do. And so she casually tells me she wants me on their design team. And I not so casually tell her something like, "Seriously?! No way. Oh my. Yes, of course!" THIS was such a big deal to me. I'm so SO excited and at the same time just a little disbelieving that this awesome store would want to use my work. Incredible I tell ya. I couldn't be more happy about this.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Congrats on your home town boy winning. He seems like a pretty genuine guy.

Enjoy EKGing.

Scott

Greta Adams said...

Awww Girl that is AWESOME...you rock girl