7.01.2005

Rabbit! Rabbit!


The first day of my birthday month. On the 26th day I will be stratling my 20s. How do I feel about that? Hmmm....Pretty good I suppose. Life has been good to me and getting better all the time. If I could wish one thing different, though, it would be that I would have chosen the right major the FIRST time around in college. I could have been a MD by the time I will get out of nursing school:) You live and you learn.
I found out a few days ago that Ben Harper will be in Atlanta then Nashville the first couple of days of August. Yoohoo!! Hopefully I will be there too. I have lost touch with the benharper.net world. I'm embarrassed that I didn't even know he had a summer tour going on in the US:( I guess I'm not his biggest fan anymore:) Too much focus on school BUT the love is still there. This fella rocks my world!


No comments: