11.21.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a wonderful two days off from work with my honey. I've been up early both mornings because I want to have more waking hours during these several holiday-days off. Today was filled with cooking and baking and errand running while listening to Christmas music; all of which just makes me feel warm and happy inside. This is the first Thanksgiving in four years that we have been in Alabama. This is a holiday typically spent with Jonathan's family in West Virginia but not this year.
My list of Thanksgivings this year:
*Spending the day with my family tomorrow. I'm really REALLY looking forward to this.
*Having Thanksgiving Day off from work.
*That we have plenty of all that it is that we need.
*Fall leaves and sunshine.
*For the decision to start running again.
*For cashiers with a positive attitude. Seriously, it makes a difference.
*For good health.
*For hopes and dreams.
*For the birth of my Savior who died so that I could have life.

For these and many more I am truly blessed and thankful.

No comments: