3.30.2007

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm a conservationist. It's not something I strive for...in fact, often times its a thorn in my side. The state of the environment or the gross use of natural resources is not something I want to concern myself with; but I do. It's just innate. It's kind of embarrasing to admit that, as it is a bandwagon issue...so normally I keep it to myself and let only my husband know the true extent to my obsession with the subject.
With that out of the way, I have a confession to make:


This vehicle makes my heart skip a beat.

I'm not even like that about cars.

Not to mention that it's a SUV. Wretch.

I can't help it though.

Sigh.

Do you see how much camping gear it can hold? Holy Moses.

Any chance the hybrid version is coming out anytime soon?

No comments: