9.06.2006

Inspiration via Alison.
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
make a list of what you did and will do
thoughts you had
literal or not
funny or serious
a written snippet of your life

put it on your blog
link me to it
then make a sb page out of it eventually
As seen by moi:

Yesterday
Renting the second season of LOST was my top priority.
I forgot to get a birthday card while I was at Wal-Mart.
I ran 3 1/2 miles.
I put off doing a major assignment. I'll regret that later...but that's later.

Today
It felt a little less like summer and a little more like fall.
I heard Tripping Billies on the radio and wondered why in the world they don't play more old school Dave.
I ran again.

Tomorrow
Is recycle day.
I will study. REALLY I will.
I'll go get that card from Wal-Mart.
Training for Mercedes will make my feet blaze a trail through my neighborhood yet another day.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Very cool stuff. Good on ya for getting the running in.

What is up with no old school Dave on??

Scott

Ashley Turnbull said...

I ran in the Mercedes 4 yrs ago--super fun! Saw tons of folks I knew, including many G'ville people. Good for you on running! I have slacked off to about 12 miles a week--all a working woman can manage.

ps. who's getting married? a g'ville friend?

Greta Adams said...

love the list!!

Anonymous said...

Love the list...I may have to use this on my blog!! I am still running, and loving it, but I can't imagine running the Mercedes Marathon!! How many miles do you run per day to train for that?? Maybe next year, haha.