5.02.2006

Congratulations!


To Emily and Jacob on their upcoming wedding!!! I never knew the night before finals could be so much fun:) Of course, there were no tag making questions on any of my tests but that's neither here nor there.
So....two semesters of nursing school down and three more to go.

There has been so much laughter today. Either everyone around me had on their comedy shoes or I was more susceptible to humor with final exams behind me. No matter...it felt good to laugh...really laugh.

I'm heading down to the Gulf Coast tomorrow bright and early. Some of my favorite nursing school girls and myself are going down for the week. After that, it's back to the grind with semester three.

Banjo lost her other halo so we had to get another. For some reason the receptionist decided to give her this blue one (and that will be $17----what!?). She looks like a little flower. A darned cute one if you asked me. Doesn't she just look incredibly annoyed in this picture?

3 comments:

Scott said...

Enjoy the trip down to the coast! I am jealous of the warm weather that you will be experiencing. Sigh... I miss the Ocean!

Scott

Greta Adams said...

LOL that is funny..poor kitty
Love your tag for them

Jocelyn said...

if there were any tag making questions on your test, you probably- okay DEFINITELY- would've aced them

because that tag is rocking