12.07.2005

Introducing Banjo

We were never cat people and I would venture to say that though we own a cat, we still are not cat lovers. We are "Felix" lovers. We treat Felix like a person...it is comic really.
We have not wanted nor needed another cat but how (HOW) can you resist a little two pound fur ball crawling up your window screen, desparately trying to get inside b/c she is hungry and cold? You can't. This, my friends, is how we acquired Banjo. The plan was to find a home for this cute kitten but the plan has faltered b/c I have been too selective/snobbish in potential adoptive parents.
So a month or so later and all settled in, this is Banjo in all of her lazy glory:

P.S. Alison, you know that middle aged woman with four cats that you were referring to? I'm half way there...both in age and cats.
SCARY! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

BEAUTIFUL cat! WOW. Halfway there is also halfway away, so I don't think you have anything to worry about yet. And I still don't think there's anything wrong with being a cat lady. Or even a crazy cat lady- whatever makes you happy, right?

Raina* said...

Banjo is adorable.

I'm not a cat person, but I would have taken in the little furball crawling up my screen also and kept her safe and warm while I found her a new home. Oh yeah, she would definitely be found a new home. Because our place is only big enough for Banner.

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!!! :)